We like to provide our customers with a full service solar option. We will evaluate your site by analyzing the following:
- Roof/property orientation
- Roof pitch
- Roof size
- Electric kilowatt hour over 12 months
- Technical analysis
- Production forecast – both electrical generation and estimated dollar production
We realize a solar purchase is a big financial commitment. Therefore, we want you to feel completely comfortable before you decide to make a purchase.
Our courteous, knowledgeable professionals will meet you on site to conduct a free site analysis. We can guide you every step of the way, from type and number of panels right through to financial assistance and installation. We want you to be sure you choose a solar system that is right for your lifestyle, home design, usage and budget. We won’t be happy unless you are happy and satisfied. Our mission is to make your solar experience an easy and comfortable one.
Your initial free site evaluation will include a full assessment of past electrical usage. Your proposal will include pricing, projected electricity production, an installation timeline, info on utility rebates, federal tax credits, financial calculations, equipment selection, payment timelines and financing options.
We will have an engineer evaluate your roof to confirm the ability to install a solar system and we will then design a system to suit your application. In choosing a specific system, we will consider your roof orientation and panel tilt angle, mounting surfaces and any shading issues you may have.
We will take time to explain the installation process, including the number and layout of panels, inverters, roof attachments, wiring and electrical needs. Any questions or concerns you may have regarding the system will be answered so that you will be completely satisfied with your system.
The whole process can be broken down into five easy steps:
- The Initial Consultation: We will meet with you to determine your solar needs by taking a PV Solar System Site Survey. We will review energy bills as well as take measurements and photos to determine your specific options.
- Presentation: We will meet with you to give you a personalized Solar Presentation which will include an Electricity Savings Worksheet, a Technical Analysis Worksheet, a Solar Proposal and a contract. We will offer information on financing if necessary.
- Contract Signing: We will assist in any financing if necessary, submit rebate paperwork and apply for all permits necessary.
- Installation: Our trained installers will be on-site to install your new energy saving solar system and our project manager will be on-site to answer any questions you may have.
- Follow Up: We will follow up with you after the installation is complete to answer any residual questions you may have and to ask you to provide feedback on our services. This is the most important step since your feedback is what keeps our customer service top notch.
For your peace of mind, we only choose to work with manufacturers that offer the best warranties and output guarantees. We are committed to working with companies that are reliable and cost effective.
Rising utility rates is another reason to look to solar to continue your savings. Historically in Colorado, utility rates have been rising approximately 9% year over year in the past 10 years. Even if we assume a 5% annual increase over the next 25 years, we will show you how your rate can be fixed much lower.